Wednesday, August 22, 2012

English 10--Wednesday, August 22

Here's what we did in class today:

1- Reviewed names and seating chart
2-"James Franco" video presentation (class expectations)
3-Social Contract--each student cut out one picture from a magazine representing one aspect of the social contract-- for a copy of the social contract, click the link below:

https://docs.google.com/a/alpinedistrict.org/document/d/194XMcr6hy7qvL85p9dOO2uE2GOR2tSxHypgmTcskmM4/edit

4- Reviewed class materials

Homework:
Bring the following things to class

  • three ring binder
  • sticky notes
  • composition notebook
To the parents:
I am so excited for this year! I've met the students and am beyond impressed with their respectful, positive attitudes. I can't wait to get to know them better. Let me know if I can assist you in any way.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Jaynes

No comments:

Post a Comment